Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free Blogging Course



Free blogging course

Wait, the course isn't free, but the intro call is.

I've known Wibbels since I started blogging, back in '06.

My copy of BlogWild! is on the bookshelf next to me, easy to get to.

I've decided to go for a little help in my blogging career, and am turning to Andy to provide it, 'cause Andy really is all that. And a bag of chips: your choice. Here's mine:



Advantages of the course are many:

Content is available for download to your 'puter or 'Pod or Zuma, or whatevah!

Also, course is repeatable for free.

There's even a money back Guar-ON-tee, so you can't go wrong.

Wibbels is your ground floor guru. He knows his stuff. Here, I'll let him tell you:



Hi, I'm Andy Wibbels (that's me showin' off the guns at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco). I'm an award-winning blogger and author of the book Blogwild! A Guide for Small Business Blogging. I've been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Wired, Business Week, Forbes and other national and international media as a recognized expert in blogging and social media. I am also a contributing author to Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars and Business: The Ultimate Resource. For nine years I've been blogging and have taught companies all over the world how to use blogs to save time, make money and increase visibility. I'm currently head of blogger training for Six Apart, one of the global leaders in blogging.

Life is relationships, the best, strongest businesses are dedicated to building the best strongest relationships, turning customers into clients, and clients into friends.

I'm really looking forward to getting started with Andy, and really dedicating myself to studying SEO and Google Analytics to bring The Pragmatic Alternative more of the kinds of insights you've come to expect.

Won't you join us?

http://andywibbels.com/screwed/buy/

No comments:

Post a Comment