3. HepCat Industries blog still to be realized. But a major goal for this month. Whoops! That's for later.
4. Let's Play SAT! blog and brand. Not much accomplished on blog, but some progress made on SAT prep study book, and more to come. Worked on it today. All in all, made most progress in this category of monthly goals.
5. Some work accomplished on Autobiography of a Young Adult, aka AOAYA. Some. A difficult work. Lots of sadness in search of a joyful ending.
Oh, was that too honest?
Oh Well (Pts. I & II) . . .
6. And in terms of that final goal: keeping all the others straight and effectively inter-connected. Not so good. Not so easy to balance all these goals, and integrate them seamlessly into a strong and effective whole.
Not without a few 1099s . . . Or at a minimum, a reinforced, more robust network. Need that support system.
And now, without further ado,
Monthly Goals for November '09
1. Primary goal is now developing the HepCat Industries blog and brand. At their best any of my blogging efforts are entertaining, insightful and, ah, educational.
HepCat Industries encompasses and incorporates those three strengths best. Need to further reach out to the graphic design community in an effort to create visually interesting t-shirts and net presence, and need to trust my own design capabilities, my own ability to flesh out my vision, pick up the tech pieces later.
2. Re-frame Pragmatic Alternative as a once a week blog, or at least a couple, three times a work, instead of an every day blog, which it hasn't been for a while. A better way to grow that brand, as well as the HepCat Industries brand, which is inherently more umbrella-like.
First attempted this in '06, for few words. All still there, but that story's for another day. Or year. Not too much to incorporate into AOAYA, but many tangents. They're both all about sex, death, politics, and love.
It's all about sex, death, politics, and love.
5. Keep 'em (monthly goals) all integrated best by focusing on HCI as the central organizing idea.
As Lindsey opined in that great '79 nugget on the even greater '79 LP Tusk, "That's enough for me!"
Owner, President, General Manager, Coach and Visionary-in-Chief of
the enormously successful...
HepCat Industries: Burgeoning Entertainment Conglomerate!
Hep--In the Know
Industries--We Make It Happen!